- Please visit Road Runner Images for many many more pictures of the band in action!!!
- Click HERE!!!
- The Windy City Blues Society
- These are the cats that sponsored us to travel down to Memphis...please check them out and help support where you can....KEEP THE BLUES ALIVE!!
- International Blues Challange
- Doing their part to keep the blues alive and well not only here in the USA but around the world!!!
- The Sad Sam Blues Jam
- This is a group of young ladies we ran into in Memphis who are really cool, a whole bunch of fun, and man can they jam!!!
- Blowtorch Blues is podcast of Ted Todd's radio show from Spokane WA Playlist #008 features "Boggie 'till Midnight"
- Blues in the Burg a live 365 station
- This is an upstart internet radio station featuring the best of the blues. please listen and support as much as you can.
Saturday of Labor Day weekend brings the 23rd Annual Street Dance hosted by the Wauconda Area Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by the Village of Wauconda. Main Street is closed from 4 pm until 11 pm, and filled with residents enjoying live bands while gathering groceries for the Wauconda/Island Lake Food Pantry. 2022 Headliner is Kevin Purcell & The Nightburners.
Celebrate Highwood will transform its Downtown into Nashville’s Honky Tonk Row for the 5th Annual Nashwood (Nashville+Highwood) Music Fest. Attendees of all ages are encouraged to don their cowboy boots and hats over Labor Day Weekend, September 2-4, for three days of FREE live country, bluegrass, blues, and Southern rock music, as well as Southern-inspired food and drink specials.
The sounds of Nashville will permeate the air as music lovers stroll the streets of Downtown Highwood enjoying over 100 FREE performances throughout 25 venues including 10 outdoor performance spaces, all within a 48-hour time frame. There are no cover charges, but in true Nashville style, tips are always welcome to support the musicians!