- Please visit Road Runner Images for many many more pictures of the band in action!!!
- Click HERE!!!
- The Windy City Blues Society
- These are the cats that sponsored us to travel down to Memphis...please check them out and help support where you can....KEEP THE BLUES ALIVE!!
- International Blues Challange
- Doing their part to keep the blues alive and well not only here in the USA but around the world!!!
- The Sad Sam Blues Jam
- This is a group of young ladies we ran into in Memphis who are really cool, a whole bunch of fun, and man can they jam!!!
- Blowtorch Blues is podcast of Ted Todd's radio show from Spokane WA Playlist #008 features "Boggie 'till Midnight"
- Blues in the Burg a live 365 station
- This is an upstart internet radio station featuring the best of the blues. please listen and support as much as you can.
A special Mid Week show as we play our brand of country blues and roots music.
A limited engagement at Groove Grove's Paulus Park, located off Rand Road. They will have an assortment of Food Trucks, artisans as well some wicked blues for your entertainment!
Kevin Purcell and Friends are BACK at The Parlor Speakeasy inside Primos!!!
Come for dinner, stay for the tantalizing show!!!
With a special guest on guitar - the very dangerous JC Pasquale - this promises to be a show you've never seen and entertainment beyond words!
Reservations are recommended for dinner, and advanced ticket purchase is required. Limited tickets are available.
So come on out and get a solid dose of rockin' blues and a full evening of revelry, good times, and great music, just like a real-life beer commercial!!!
This is a legit roadhouse rockin' blues boogie!
See You There...
Kevin Purcell and Friends have been playing around Chicago for 30 years, playing Blues/Southern Rock on stages from all over the Chicagoland area, ultimately representing Chicago at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis, where we competed against 225 bands from around the world to finish in the top 9 in the finals at the Orpheum Theater. That led us to play at The King Biscuit Blues Festival in Helena, Ark (the biggest blues fest in the south, twice) to play in Las Vegas at The Riviera.
Doors open at 6pm. The show begins at 8pm.
*Advanced Ticket purchase required. Limited tickets available.